Until now, oxygen concentrators have been very similar – heavy, bulky, noisy, or require frequent maintenance. But EverFlo from Respironics is a unique stationary concentrator that delivers the features homecare providers want and patients deserve. EverFlo reduces operating costs.
Most oxygen concentrators are bulky, heavy, and require ongoing maintenance by patients and homecare providers. But the 5-liter per minute EverFlo stationary concentrator from Respironics has been designed with a unique set of features to lower the costs of providing oxygen therapy while maintaining ease of use for patients.
- Lightweight and easy to transport at 31 pounds
- Compact, ergonomic design takes up less space, looks less like a medical device
- One of the quietest mainstream concentrators
- No homecare provider filter change for two years
- Uses less power and produces less heat, so it’s more patient-friendly
- No filters for the patient to change
- Available with and without OPI (oxygen purity indicator)